310 A W. Rhapsody
San Antonio, TX 78216
ph: 210 797 6406
fax: 210 582 1317
Terracotta tile gives wormth feel to the ambience.
BEFORE THE FINAL FINISH.
It is common after the instalation of the Terracotta tile that the rest of the workers such as Electritians, Painters and Land Scapers will make a mess of the tile but as it has the poroper sealers it can be easly clean.
AFTER THE FINAL FINISH.
Once the Terracotta tile has been properly sealed it can be easily return to its original look.
This is a good example of having the porper primer sealer, on the edge tile it has no sealer and on the 16x16 it has the primer sealer, on this particular case it had a water leak and the tile on the edge was runied however nothing happend to the one on center.
The method for handling handmade terracotta tile and saltillo tile is very important. Our customers can have peace of mind knowing that their order will be handled by experts and delivered on time. Our tile is crated in bundles of 1500 lbs. or less, so it can be handled by a lift gate.
|Hand made Terracotta tile crates||Hand made Terracotta San Felipe tile|
1. NEVER WET THE PIECES. Use thin-set for installation with a 1/2" applier.
2. Use a 1/4" to 3/8" joint.
3. Seal the tile with grout release sealer so excess grout can be removed easily.
TIP: Match your grout color to your tile. For example, if your tile is a reddish color, use red grout.
4. After the terracotta tile has been cleaned, allow it to dry completely, and then use a dry vacuum to remove any dust or debris. Then, apply a high quality sealer. Contact us for a recommended sealer for your area.
5. Finally, apply the to bring out the tile’s color. Make sure not to use too much wax – this will create a build-up that will be difficult to remove later.
Enjoy your beautiful new floors for years to come! Contact us with any questions.